Raising a Financially Fit Family Workshop
As a parent, you care deeply about helping your children become the best version of themselves.
You know the habits you teach your children now will help them blossom into happy, caring, successful adults.
You are always looking for ways to teach them new things and encourage a lifelong love of learning.
However, there’s one major life skill you want to teach your children, but it can be difficult to find the right resources to help you teach these critical lessons to your children.
Financial education, simplified
Imagine how helpful it would be to have a fun, engaging way to teach your children important financial lessons through everyday activities.
We're here to help you make this a reality.
With our Raising a Financially Fit Family workshop, we teach parents like you simple ways to raise financially fit children.
Empowering you with fun, engaging financial learning activities to use with your children
As a parent, you are the first financial mentors in your children’s lives. Your beliefs and behaviors around money will be instilled in your children.
In fact, a Cambridge University study found that children’s financial behaviors are typically formed by age seven.
Although we understand the benefits of improving our children’s financial literacy, the guidance we need to help us teach our children about finances can be difficult to find.
Not to mention, there aren’t many resources to help parents improve the way they talk to and teach their children about finances.
This is exactly why we created the Raising a Financially Fit Family workshop.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- A variety of age-appropriate activities that teach children basic financial literacy concepts
- Lessons you can easily incorporate in your everyday activities with your children
- How to teach children the Order of Money: give, save, invest and spend
- The power of saying “I won’t” vs. “I can’t” in response to children’s requests for money to purchase items they want, and how to help them save for what matters to them
- Why it’s important to explain the financial choices you make as parents, and how it can help your children understand concepts like giving, saving, investing and spending
- Simple ways to involve your children in family financial planning, saving for college and other common financial-related household scenarios
Whether your child is preschool-aged or preparing for college, the Raising a Financially Fit Family workshop has helped hundreds of parents like you raise more financially literate children.
We present this workshop to groups of all sizes – from small groups of couples wanting an easy way to teach their children about important financial topics to organizations wanting to help their employees learn how to do the same.
Are you interested in learning how this workshop can help parents like you raise financially literate children?
We'd love to connect with you. Complete the form below to request more information about our Raising a Financially Fit Family workshop.